In this course we will cover the basics of Python Language, it’s syntax and fundamentals with Jupyter Notebook
What you’ll learn
- Basic fundamentals of Python Programming Language.
- Learn what are the syntax and Basics functionality to work on projects.
- Downloading all the packages with Anaconda Installation
- Get access to python out of the box and Jupiter notebook.
- How to work on variables and operators and explore on print functionality
- Learn the Dictionary type in python like List, Tupples and Sets
- Create your own user define functions and use classes.
- Basic fundamentals of how to use computer and english language
Welcome to learning Python in most quick, easy and effective way, in this course we will learn:
- Basic fundamentals of Python programming language.
- Learn what are the syntax and basic functionality to work on projects.
- Downloading all the packages with anaconda installation.
- Get access to python out of the box and Jupyter Notebook.
- How to work on variables and operators and explore on print functionality.
- Learn the dictionary type in python like List, Tupples and Sets.
- Create your own user define Functions and use Classes.
Also the course would provide the code snippet of all code covered in the video to make the learning much fast.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analyst
- Software Developer
- Software Consultant
- SAP® Consultants
- Software Architects
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills !
Created by UI5 Community Network
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 460.69 MB